Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in West De Pere, has an opening for a part-time (25 hours per week) Parish Secretary to serve our vibrant community of more than 1,500 families.
- Ability and willingness to understand, accept, support, and promote the Catholic faith
- Experience working with database software and Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Knowledge of website maintenance and social media including Facebook and Instagram
- Effective communicator, hospitable, accountable, and confidential.
- Ability to multitask
- Serve as office receptionist – answer telephone and greet visitors
- Assist at parish events
- Prepare weekly parish bulletin
- Maintain all sacramental histories
- Maintain parish website
- Manage parish social media accounts
- Send weekly parish-wide emails using Flocknote program
- Perform other office clerical duties
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to the
Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Office, 1307 Lourdes Ave., De Pere, WI 54115 or by e-mail to: Carol Gibson at email@example.com by Monday, July 1.