The Reception of the Blessed Sacrament
Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Family invites all our parishioners to come for the distribution of the Blessed Sacrament this Sunday, June 7 following the live stream Mass at 8:00 a.m. We ask that those with a last name beginning with arrive at:
- A-F 9:00 - 9:30 a.m.
- G-L 9:30 - 10:00 a.m.
- M-R 10:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- S-Z 10:30-11:00 a.m.
Please use the parking lot on the North side of church off of Lourdes Ave. and enter through the North side doors. (The South side doors will remain locked). There will be parking attendants and ushers to assist you once you have arrived. Please follow the guidelines for the Distribution of Holy Communion outside of Mass during the coronavirus pandemic. We are happy to welcome you back to the parish in this limited but powerful way.
***Reminder: This is NOT a Mass***
Parishioner Guidelines for the Distribution of Holy Communion Outside the Mass during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- It is important to remember no Catholic is required to receive Holy Communion during the pandemic. Permission is for those who desire to receive Holy Communion and can safely do so. Those age 65+ and those with compromised immunity are encouraged to stay home.
- In Christian Charity, anyone with a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms should remain at home so as to prevent further spread of the illness. Those wishing to receive the Blessed Sacrament will have their temperature taken to ensure they are not running a fever, and all are required to wear a protective mask, observe social distancing, and practice proper hand washing hygiene.
- Prior to receiving Holy Communion, communicants are strongly encouraged to watch an online Mass, listen to a radio Mass, listen to a radio Mass, or read the Scripture readings of the day as preparation to receive Holy Communion.
- Only the Precious Body will be distributed. Low-gluten hosts will be available for those persons in need.
- Communion will only be given in the hand and not on the tongue.
- Communicants are expected to wear masks which may be removed or adjusted for the reception of Holy Communion. The priest or other minister will be behind a Plexiglas screen. Hand hygiene is effective against the coronavirus, and therefore, gloves shall not be worn.
- You may NOT stop or stay in the church prior to or after receiving Holy Communion. You should exit the church immediately after receiving Holy Communion. You should not linger or socialize in the parking lot, but go immediately to your vehicle. Personal prayer may take place in your cars or at home.
Each week on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. and Sundays at 8 a.m., join us online to celebrate Mass together! Click on the Worship Aid links if you would like to follow along with Fr. Peter. Note: There will be no in-person services due to health concerns.
Daily Mass Intentions
Confession and Adoration
Adoration and Confession will be on hold until further notice! Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Secure, Convenient, and Consistent!
Bishop's Appeal 2020
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Please note: Our doors are closed to the public, but we will be answering our phone at (920) 336-4033. Please call if you need any assistance!
Praying the Rosary
Prayer is a great way to stay positive! We are encouraging you to take time during this crisis and spend it in prayer! Join the Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Community in praying the rosary daily at 6 p.m. with your family members!
If you are new to doing the rosary, no problem! Click below to follow the guide!! You can also follow along with Deacon Mike with these links:
Join Jody Strnad in the grotto online praying the rosary! Click here!
OLOL Parish Mission Statement: "The Catholic Community of Our Lady of Lourdes offers a holy place to worship God, where all people are welcome, as we journey together in faith to live out the love of Jesus Christ”.
OLOL Vision: "A thriving parish, where all are needed, welcomed, and excited by engaging ourselves in the life of the parish, following the example of the First Christians, giving witness to the Gospel of Christ."