Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Family
1307 Lourdes Avenue
De Pere, Wisconsin
All Are Welcome...All Are Needed...in this place!!
OLOL Parish Mission Statement: "The Catholic Community of Our Lady of Lourdes offers a holy place to worship God, where all people are welcome, as we journey together in faith to live out the love of Jesus Christ”.
OLOL Vision: "A thriving parish, where all are needed, welcomed, and excited by engaging ourselves in the life of the parish, following the example of the First Christians, giving witness to the Gospel of Christ."
Fr. Peter Ambting, O. Praem. - Pastor
Deacon Michael Vander Bloomen - Deacon/Pastoral Associate
Served by the Norbertines
Saturday - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday - 8:15 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 7:30 a.m.
Monday: Word Service 7:30 a.m.
Rosary: 6:55 a.m.
Tuesdays: 7:25 a.m. St. Michael of the Saints - Prayer for cancer patients
First Fridays: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Exposition and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Saturday: 3:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
and by appointment
Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto - open everyday - Come pray and spend some time with our Blessed Mother
Eucharistic Adoration chapel - open when the church is open
Perpetual Adoration Chapel - get code from Parish Office
Monday thru Thursday: 8:00 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
- Father Peter Ambting, O. Praem., Pastor
- Deacon Michael VanderBloomen, Deacon
- Carol Gibson, Parish Business Manager
- Jody Strnad, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Kathy Kocken, Financial Secretary
- Katie Summers, Parish Secretary and Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Angela Bieda, Coordinator of Religious Education 1-8 and Sacramental Coordinator for First Reconciliation and First Eucharist
- Traci LaCrosse, Coordinator for High School Religious Education, Confirmation and Youth Ministry
- Gwen VanAsten, Religious Education Administrative Assistant
- Tom Rockstroh, Maintenance Director
Find Us on Social Media
Sign up with our Flocknote here: https://app.flocknote.com/OLOLparishdepere or by texting: OLOLDP to 84576
- Thursday, October 24th: The Respect Life Ministry at Our Lady of Lourdes is sponsoring a Mass for all who have been affected by the loss of a child of any age, due to any circumstance, including losses due to miscarriage, stillbirth, and abortion. This Mass will be held at 6:30 PM.
- Saturday, October 26th: The OLOL Music Ministry is hosting a FREE Cantor Coach vocal workshop and masterclass on Saturday, October 26 from 9am to 1pm. The vocal workshop will cover 3 fundamental singing tools for any singer at any level. Emalie will be offering private coaching lessons beginning at 1 pm for just $20 per session. If interested, please contact Jody at (920) 336-4033. All are welcome! Thank you!
- Friday, November 1st: All Saints' Day, A Holy Day of Obligation
- Saturday, November 2nd: All Souls' Day is a day to remember our loved ones who have died. As Christ's disciples, we celebrate each other's joys and carry each other's burdens, all in the light of our faith. All parishioners are invited to attend a special memorial Mass on Saturday, November 2, at 4:30 PM. Refreshments will be served after Mass.
- Saturday, November 2nd: Thank you to all who have shown interest in joining our pilot program for Small Church Communities (SCC). We will be holding an informational meeting on Saturday, November 2, at 9 a.m. in the Parish Office Conference Room. Anyone is welcome to attend the meeting.
Calendar of Events
October 20, 2019
October 13, 2019
Becoming a Parishioner
Are you interested in joining Our Lady of Lourdes Parish? You can join at any time!
To get started, please click the WELCOME image and then fill our your information or contact the parish office at 336-4033 for more information.
Please call the Parish office (920-336-4033) to meet with Deacon Mike to register (you may join before this date).