- Sunday, January 26: In honor of Respect Life Month, the Respect Life Ministry invites all women who are awaiting the birth of a child or are in the process of adoption to attend the 8:15 or 10:15 a.m. Mass Sunday, January 26 for a special blessing from Fr. Peter. If you have someone in your family or a friend who is expecting a child please encourage them to attend one of these Masses for this special blessing. We look forward to seeing you.
- February 1st and 2nd: The blessing of throats for the Feast of St. Blaise will be held after all Masses on this weekend. Join us at the 4:30 PM Mass on Saturday for Candlemas! We will have a special blessing of candles. All are invited to bring candles from home to have them blessed. There will be candles available to take and use in your home. These candles can be used in your prayer corners to celebrate a sacrament, such as 1st Communion, a wedding anniversary, or use when a priest comes to do an anointing.
- February 1st and 2nd: The Christian Action Committee will be holding their Chili Sale in the Gathering Area after all Masses this weekend. A gluten free chili option is available this year. There will also be a Bake Sale featuring baked goods from the students attending the High School Mission Trip this summer. All the money raised goes to Youth Ministry. Stop and pick up chili and sweet treats for your Super Bowl party or dinner with your family.
- February 5: "Teen Transitions: Helping Your Child Through Life's Challenges". This week will feature speaker David Vanderheiden.
- February 8-9: A special Healing Mass will be held on Saturday, February 8, at 10 AM in the Eucharistic Chapel. Those who are struggling with any type of health issue, whether it be physical, mental, or spiritual, are welcome to attend to pray together and receive a special blessing. Join us for cake, coffee, and juice after each Mass the weekend of February 8-9 to celebrate Our Lady of Lourdes Feast Day!
- February 25: Mardi Gras Celebration!
- February 26: Ash Wednesday -- Mass Times: 7:00 AM, 8:45 AM, 6:30 PM